Our school vision is to provide the highest quality education in a safe, stimulating environment and to equip all our learners for the needs of a modern society.
Our overarching aims:
- to be the best you can be
- to be a friend to ourselves and others
- to be our best in the community.
We aim to:
- encourage and monitor the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of all our pupils
- provide high quality opportunities for active learning to engage our pupils and develop vital skills, knowledge and attitudes
- develop a culture of ambition and achievement, recognising, rewarding and communicating the successes of all
- promote positive behaviour and encourage positive attitudes to self and others to develop confidence and self-esteem
- work as partners with parents in an open and honest way and to encourage parental involvement
- work with our parents and community to develop and teach pupils respect for self and others, to promote the duties of citizenship and to encourage a culture of enterprise
- promote inclusion and equality to enable all members of the school community to participate in life-long learning
- promote the health and well-being of the school community and develop their knowledge and attitudes to enable them to make informed decisions.