Our School Vision is to provide the highest quality education in a safe, stimulating environment and to equip all our learners for the needs of a modern society.
Our School Aims:
- to be the best you can be
- to be a friend to ourselves and others
- to be our best in the community
Our School Values:
We work to:
- encourage and monitor the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of all our pupils;
- provide high quality opportunities for active learning to engage our pupils and develop vital skills, knowledge and attitudes;
- develop a culture of ambition and achievement, recognising, rewarding and communicating the successes of all;
- promote positive behaviour and encourage positive attitudes to self and others to develop confidence and self-esteem;
- work as partners with parents in an open and honest way and to encourage parental involvement;
- work with our parents and community to develop and teach pupils respect for self and others, to promote the duties of citizenship and to encourage a culture of enterprise;
- promote inclusion and equality to enable all members of the school community to participate in life-long learning; and
- promote the health and well-being of the school community and develop their knowledge and attitudes to enable them to make informed decisions.